This is a repost of my previous FS blog, dated December 12, 2006.
Things that really touched my heart…
- Greetings during my birthday. I take note of those people who remember me on my special day. I feel that I am special to them since they were able to remember me.
- Receiving a Stephen Bishop’s tape with the “It Might Be You” song during third year high school.
- Receiving a love letter from my suitor in high school during our Fourth Year filed trip in EK. The letter was given to our bus tour guide who read it right there… Before departing EK, that suitor of mine handed a big Chips Ahoy to my friends asking them to give it to me. He walked me home right after our buses arrived school later that night.
- During me and my classmates in college were on our Baguio trip, somebody knocked on our hotel room. All of my room mates are already lying in bed so I was the one who opened the door. When I opened it, nobody was there. I thought that maybe the knock was made to the others room so I closed the door again. I was about to lie down to bed when I heard another knock. I knew it was really our door so I hurriedly run to the door to check it on. I was surprised on what I saw when I open the door. Standing there was Baje, my college friend, holding small flowers that are really familiar to me. He told me the flowers are for me and for my room mates… That gesture that he made really touched me… Awwwww….
- I have had a problem during my college days… I do not know to whom I can group my self to… I was really down during that time… my best friend Jake sensed it all… I know he already found a group to where he can belong that’s why I never bothered him… I was touched on the next thing that I heard from him… “ganito na lng Mel… try kitang isama sa group ko… pero pag di ka nila in-accept… aalis ako sa group nila… then kahit tayong dalawa na lng sa group… three.. tayo bale… sama natin si julie… kaya naman natin un kahit tayong dalawa lang…”… I just felt that Jake was really a true friend… I’m one of those bad times in my life and he was there to help me… Fortunately, Jake’s groupmates have accepted me in… They’ve become my barkada starting that sem… I think I should thank that event in my life that eventually lead me to having very good friends — Badet, Kathy, Cel, Janis, Roni and Bert.
- I had discussed as I consider one my biggest problem to Jake.. I won’t discuss further details about it… But I would like to emphasize that I was really touched on how he gave me his brotherly advise and even told me that he’s going to knock my head on the wall if I do not listen to him… Jake had always been there for me. Good or bad. Even though I had this habit of always yelling at him when he was late for our meetings, he was still there for me. Jake and I’s friendship has always been there and I know that it will stay that way forever.
- Still during our Baguio trip… I noticed that Baje and Jake bought flowers. They went straight on their hotel room which is directly opposite our room together with my other room mates, while I went straight to our room to take a bath. When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Cel holding a white rose. I asked her “O, san galing yan?” She told me that it was from Jake and Baje. And then she commented that “Gusto ko nga ung red na malaki… kaya lng… sabi ni Jake.. sa iyo daw un eh…”.. I found it really touching then… Well… who wouldn’t?
Scents that made me remember…
- Jergen’s soap – it reminds me of happy moments.
- Jovan for Men – reminds me of my Kuya Eric and Von… I remember my classmate Von wore this perfume during our High School Graduation
- Aspen for Men – reminds me of Kuya Eric and my friend Lari
- CK One – makes me remember Reimund
- Polo Blue – reminds me of cousin Bongbong
- Happy for Women – my ever loving Ate Eden..
- Angel’s Breath – brings me back to my high school days
Things that makes me cry…
- Drama movies and telenovelas… corny but true… hehehehe..
- Excessive stress and anger
- Excessive happiness
- Touching scenes… I’m really “iyakin”… my friend Chubi said it doesn’t suit my personality
- Richard Gere and Julia Roberts’ “Pretty Woman”
- Julia Robert’s “My Best Friend’s Wedding”
Things that I hate..
- Judgmental people.
- People who can’t understand and cannot comprehend things.
- Inconsiderate and insensitive people! Hate them the most! Arggghhhh…
- Strong scents that triggers my migraine.
- Afternoon sunlight. Ahhh… It’s gives me headache!
- Irresponsible people.