Friday, September 9, 2011

Singapore Airlines XP

This is a late post. As usual. :)

August 30, 2011 - I'm scheduled to go back to Singapore after a few days trip back to get my eye checked. I got to NAIA and have my first OEC signed and stamped and my luggage checked in. I was a bit early and still left with a couple of hours before boarding time. So I got myself a hotdog sandwich and a bottle of mineral water and then a book to read while waiting -- "One Fifth Avenue" by Candace Bushnell.



 After boarding, I noticed that I was alone on the three-seater row and decided to give "Batman" his own seat and buckle him in preparation for the plane's take off.



The trip went well - less turbulence and they were able to coffee and I can go to the comfort room freely :).

This is actually my dinner. I wasn't able to get a shot of the menu for the exact name of the food but the main menu is fish and then there's chicken salad and bread pudding.





I was really happy the entire almost 4hrs flight because I was able to enjoy the peace of having the entire row of seats for myself (and Batman), I got the coffee and the unlimited "visit" to the toilet, the food, the "One Fifth Avenue" book and the red travel pillow and blanket to keep me comfy. :)



My next agenda >> to have Singapore Sling! :)

2 comments:

  1. i have always loved flying SQ. It's my all time fave airline... if only they aren't as pricey as they are now I'd fly them every chance I get... Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQ means COMFORT.. well, i do hope that I can fly back home everytime the SQ way... and in the future I hope that I (or we) can have it --- Business Class! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...