Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You fill up my senses

If we're going to talk about some things that I can't live without, I'll tell you immediately that these would be my glasses (because I cannot function without them unless I'm in the shower), my Kindle, my derma-prescripted deo and my phone and office computer that has my music playlists. Yup, you read them right! No lipgloss. No blush. No eyeshadow. No mascara. Yep, that's me! I can definitely live without any cosmetic stuffs BUT I cannot exist without my "BASICS" - that will be food, books and MUSIC.

Music plays a big part in my life. I consider myself more of a melody-lover than the lyrics-lover kind. I got attracted to a song by the mere melody of it, the sound it carries, the rhythm it depicts. The lyrics part normally comes later. 

Here are some of the songs that I really love. 

Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton

Believe it or Not by Joey Scarbury


Piano Man by Billy Joel


Four Strong Wind by Neil Young


Operator by Jim Croce


Summer Breeze by Seals and Croft


Photographs and Memories by Jim Croce


I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song by Jim Croce


Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce


I Will Always Love You by Kenny Rogers and Bee Gees


Perhaps Love by John Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...