Sunday, May 16, 2021

A Little Detour

 I am a woman in my late thirties. Taking life as it comes. Making choices. Taking chances. 

I may not have a family of my own but I am happy to be able to spend time with my family and friends whenever I come back to the Philippines from Singapore. I have a career that fulfills my passion to interact and lead people in an advanced semiconductor company. I am surrounded by colleagues who eventually become friends, and then eventually as family. I was able to travel to other countries - business or personal trip with family or friends, and was able to buy anything that I wanted. 

This is how I lived, until my life decided to take a little detour and made me the person who I am now - more thankful, more grateful, more positive, appreciates life more, closer to God.

It makes me realize that life is short, and you should treasure every minute of it. 

Live. Laugh. Love. Always. 


XOXO,

Kalamay Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...