Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Artist in Me: Untitled

I was wandering along the paths of Robinson's Tagaytay and was able to saw this painting. It's seems like a combination of old and new concept makes a good mixture of strokes and texture. 

by A.Juan 2008

The sales lady was kind enough to let me take a picture of the painting and I promised her to put the painting details on my blog in return. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the title of this painting since it was mounted high on the wall and the sales lady didn't know the title as well. I just saw that it was signed as "A.Juan 2008".

For those of you who are interested on this painting, you may visit "ATIN ITO Philippine Handicrafts" located at the Second Level of Robinson's Tagaytay. They are selling this "work of art" for Php10,000.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...