Monday, December 20, 2010

Something To Look Forward To

I had my first glimpse of his well-chiseled face on the cover of GQ (October 1993 issue). I knew right there and then... I'm in love! :) He had this long wavy hair back then and he wore this mysterious look that hypnotized millions of women. I'm a sucker for guys with long hair, with tattoos, bad boy looks - and he's the one for me. Hehehehe...

Love! Love! Love! - Johnny Depp on the Oct 1993 Issue of GQ

Then I realized 17 years later, the love didn't fade a single bit. I guess I can call him my one great love in that matter. :) Yes! I'm in love with JOHNNY DEPP! :) I never failed to give ohhss and aahhhs every time I see a picture of him. I'm normally attracted to guys with clean and short fingernails but I gave an exception to Johnny when he starred as Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean. So I guess it must really be love! Hahahahaha! :)

My Johnny as Captain Jack Sparrow




This is something to look forward to for those Johnny Depp addicts like me (that's aside from "TheTourist" which was shot in Italy, co-starring Angelina Jolie) - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. From the trailer, it looks like they'll be in search of the famous Fountain of Youth.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! ang ganda ng trailer,... i'm excited to watch it!! :) Ako I fell in love with Johnny Depp when I saw Edward Scissorhands... hehehe! I know, panget sha dun! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! mukhang dun na sa dako pa roon natin sya mapapanood... heheheh... :) summer next year daw eh... hehehehe... na-miss ko naman si limpy, mahal din nya si johnny... ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...