Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Clarks

If ever I'd be given a chance to have one of my body parts insured. It would have to be my FEET. I can make a day pass without combing my hair, but I cannot have any day pass without me fussing over my feet. I can tolerate having a bruised arm but not having a bruise on either of my foot. I won't worry about having pimples all over my face but you'll see me worrying over an in-grown. Should I start to consider myself vain? Hehe. 

I care about my feet most of the time. Yeah, Well, most, most of the time. It's not my first splurge when it comes to shoes. However, this is the first time that I tried wearing this brand and I definitely think that it's worth it! :) 

My first pair of Clarks

This is my Happy feet! ;)

5 comments:

  1. those look mighty comfortable - happy foot fetish to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and yes, they are really comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... so cute feet and clean feet.... sana my paa akong ganyan... he hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. kalamay, my swweet, i mentioned you in my blog today - thank you so much for your comments. They mean a lot!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...