Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Grazie Jalex!

I'm uber happy! Jalex (my Multiply guru) helped to resolve my picture posting problem in my blog... Gee Lex! You're a GENIUS! Hahahaha! Super duper thanks! Or as the Italian's would say it "Grazie Jalex!".

 

Problems/Concerns:

 - I find the the pictures that I've loaded on my previous blog entries too small. I wanted to have it posted a bit bigger, exposing details and all.

 - I wanted to include videos and lyrics for my previous posts but I do not know how.

 

Jalex to the Rescue:

I've talked to Jalex about this and she suggested that:

 - For posting videos and lyrics (from lyricsmode.com): 1) Check out the HTML of the video that you want to post; 2) Copy the HTML. 3) Go to your blog entry and then click "Edit HTML". 4) Paste the HTML.

 - For posting pictures: 1) Upload your picture on a desired photo storage online (e.g. photobucket); 2) Check out the HTML of the picture that you want to post; 3) Copy the HTML. 3) Go to your blog entry and then click "Edit HTML". 4) Paste the HTML.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...